150. You're Never Too Old for a Plot Twist
Key Conversation Points:
- Lisa-Jo learned new things about Christie, right along with the listeners today. Decades of friendship and there's still things to learn! Grab your tissues!
- Sometimes Christie plants things and loses track of them...but God doesn't forget to finish our stories. How has a seed that was planted finally grown in Christie's life?
- God is too creative and amazing to leave meaningless, dangling loose ends.
- Have you tried to snip things out of your story? God doesn't discount dreams, no matter how old.
- Lisa-Jo reminds us, "Courage is a part of the word encouraged."
- Why DOES your grocery run matters? Link to last week's episode that was discussed is here.
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast.
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here and download the Zocdoc app to sign-up for FREE and book a top-rated doctor.
Click here for 30% off your order with Betabrand, for a limited time. Find out why women are ditching typical work pants for Betabrand’s Dress Pant Yoga Pants.
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month.
Click here to go to GreenChef.com/ordinary100 and use code ordinary100 to get $100 off including free shipping!
Click here to sign up for your own digital Paper&String care package curated by Christie, Lisa-Jo and friends.