149. Why Your Grocery Run Matters
Key Conversation Points:
- What's your guess for Christie's new, life-giving rhythm that she didn't ask for but is receiving well?
- Christie's grocery list befuddles Lisa-Jo and we can learn from this! Clue: There is such a thing as imposter olive oil and it may or may not be sitting in Lisa-Jo's pantry right now.
- When do you have space in your week to free your brain? Ideas are in this episode!
- Let's remind ourselves WHY the meaning in the middle of our weeks really matters! It can be a sacred liturgy.
- What new thing is Lisa-Jo doing that she hasn't done in 4 years?
- When you travel overseas, gift shopping looks so different. We have the tips!
- Lisa-Jo states, "What you take for granted in your life is special to someone else."
- Find us on Instagram Lisa-Jo and Christie.
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast.
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here and download the Zocdoc app to sign-up for FREE and book a top-rated doctor.
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month.
Click here to go to GreenChef.com/ordinary100 and use code ordinary100 to get $100 off including free shipping!
Click here to sign up for your own digital Paper&String care package curated by Christie, Lisa-Jo and friends.