Bonus Podcast Episodes
A few times a year, Lisa-Jo and Christie release bonus episodes of the podcast that celebrate special holidays. Think Christmas, Valentine's, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Thanksgiving, you get the idea!
These are much longer than their typical episodes and jam packed with stories, resources, and practical suggestions for how to celebrate the ordinary on your extraordinary days. And because they're special "treat yourself" episodes, curated to add special value to your life, they're available for a small bonus cost that helps make the work possible.
Get Our Christmas Bonus Episode: Our Top 10 Christmas Reads!
Here's a sample from this bonus episode:
Lisa-Jo and Christie share their Top 10 Christmas reads each (so 20 books total!) that include novels, cook books, mysteries, picture books for the kids, faith reads, fiction, and poetry.
When you curl up with a hot cup of Christmas to drink this season, these are the books you want keeping you company!
This is a deep dive into our favorite Christmas-themed books in an episode that includes:
- Novels, cook books, mysteries, picture books for the kids, faith reads, fiction, soul care, and poetry.
- We read excerpts from our favorite passages and explain why we love them so much
- We share the reasons we think these books will be good company in this season.
- Christie is shocked by one of Lisa-Jo's choices!
- Lisa-Jo laughs so hard during one of her readings she snorts. Apologies in advance!
- Yes we have a few international authors as well.
- Plus, there's a printable list of all 20 books featured for you to take to the library this season!
And because this is a special bonus episode with nearly 2 full hours of delicious reads, recommendations and reasons why these books are perfect for Christmas, we're offering it for a small bonus cost.
Thank you for supporting our work; we hope it delights and encourages you this season!