198. Still Sharing a Seat at the Table
- Why do we keep going with this Podcast Marriage? Lisa-Jo and Christie have learned their dance and we still claim the best stories grow out of ordinary life!
- There is no golden ticket around the corner and that's as it should be.
- This podcast is like a table and each week we sit and look at our completely regular life and think it's enough.
- We keep going because we need these reminders too!
- Thanks for sitting with us for four years and here's to SEASON FIVE!
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast.
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here to complete the quiz with Aisling Interiors on the space you want to redesign, then use code “ordinary'' at check out to receive 10% off any booking.
Click here to visit join Thrive Market today and get $80 in free groceries!
Click here to purchase the book Liturgy of the Ordinary and use the code TISH22 for 30% off the book.
Click here to visit Olive & June for 20% off your first Mani System. Salon-perfect nails from home is now a dream come true with Olive & June!
Click here to visit Green Chef and use code ordinary135 to get $135 across 5 boxes and your first box ships free! The #1 Meal Kit for Eating Well!
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month.
Click here to visit Nutrafol and use the promo code ORDINARY to save $15 off your first subscription. Plus, FREE shipping on every order.