189. Seven Party Personalities: #7 - The Connector
What is YOUR Party Personality? ☺️🎉🍾
1. The Artist (Ep. 183)
2. The Extrovert (Ep. 184)
3. The Romantic (Ep. 185)
4. The Introvert (Ep. 186)
5. The Wishful Thinker (Ep. 187)
6. The Epicurean (Ep. 188)
7. Connector (Ep. 189)
This summer on the podcast we’re deep ping 7 different party personalities and Type 7: The Connector is up today!
****Big celebration for the podcast- We've hit over ONE MILLION DOWNLOADS!!****
- The point of the Connector Party is to connect people across their differences, this could be a family reunion or a regular coffee date with some friends.
- This gathering is more self-sacrificing while you think of others and meet people where they are at that moment.
- If connection is the goal, we'll find a way to do it without control.
- Family gatherings can have a lot of pressure to live up to in order to make it perfect. Lower the expectations! Unclench your fists and be unoffendable, as Lisa-Jo tries to do.
- Lisa-Jo asks the most thoughtful question to her family when she visits. "What does help look like to you?" Part of being a good connector is being a good listener.
- Elrena Evans's Book Launch Party is mentioned and her book is "Special Grace: Prayers and Reflections for Families with Special Needs."
Got a fantastic connector in your life? Share this week's episode with them!
Follow Lisa-Jo on Instagram @lisajobaker and Christie at @christiepurifoy and please leave a review about what you think about today's podcast!
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast. https://www.blackbarnonline.com/
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here to visit join Thrive Market today and get $80 in free groceries! https://www.thrivemarket.com/ordinary
Click here to purchase the book Liturgy of the Ordinary and use the code TISH22 for 30% off the book. https://ivpress.com/liturgy-of-the-ordinary-2019
Click here to visit Olive & June for 20% off your first Mani System. Salon-perfect nails from home is now a dream come true with Olive & June!
Click here to visit Green Chef and use code ordinary130 to get $130 off including free shipping! The #1 Meal Kit for Eating Well! https://greenchef.com/ordinary130
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month. http://www.betterhelp.com/ordinary
Click here to visit Nutrafol and use the promo code ORDINARY to save $15 off your first subscription. Plus, FREE shipping on every order. https://nutrafol.com/
Click here to visit Ritual and use the promo code ORDINARY to save 10% on your first three months. http://www.ritual.com/ORDINARY
Click here to sign up for your own digital Paper&String care package curated by Christie, Lisa-Jo and friends. http://outoftheordinarypodcast.com/ps