188. Seven Party Personalities: #6 - The Epicurean
1. The Artist (Ep. 183)
2. The Extrovert (Ep. 184)
3. The Romantic (Ep. 185)
4. The Introvert (Ep. 186)
5. The Wishful Thinker (Ep. 187)
6. The Epicurean (Ep. 188)
- Can you believe after all this time there's a story that Lisa-Jo had not heard about Christie's Epicurean party?
- Epicurean is a sensual enjoyment in things that you eat or drink. Take time to savory the elevated ordinary tastiness in our lives. Welcome them into our summer and our parties!
- This party does not have to be expensive but good at palatable, delicious moments and it's not always something you eat.
- Can you believe after all this time there's a story that Lisa-Jo had not heard about Christie's epicurean party?
- You should not invite everyone you know to every party! Christie gives freedom to have boundaries with party planning.
- Art of Gathering by Priya Parker gives many tips on gatherings!
Follow Lisa-Jo on Instagram @lisajobaker and Christie at @christiepurifoy and please leave a review about what you think about today's podcast!
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast. https://www.blackbarnonline.com/
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here to visit Olive & June for 20% off your first Mani System. Salon-perfect nails from home is now a dream come true with Olive & June!
Click here to visit Green Chef and use code ordinary130 to get $130 off including free shipping! The #1 Meal Kit for Eating Well! https://greenchef.com/ordinary130
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month. http://www.betterhelp.com/ordinary
Click here to visit Nutrafol and use the promo code ORDINARY to save $15 off your first subscription. Plus, FREE shipping on every order. https://nutrafol.com/
Click here to visit Ritual and use the promo code ORDINARY to save 10% on your first three months. http://www.ritual.com/ORDINARY
Click here to sign up for your own digital Paper&String care package curated by Christie, Lisa-Jo and friends. http://outoftheordinarypodcast.com/ps