Key Conversation Points:
- When you're not walking on water but drowning underneath it.
- Christie wants to still enjoy life and have quiet moments in the middle of a very busy season without being a zombie or robot. She explains how the goal isn't to paddle to the top of the wave.
- Do you have stupid voices that lie to you like Lisa-Jo? Do they have a British accent?
- Christie and Lisa-Jo help us navigate our heavy loads by the box mindset and the filing system in our minds so there's not the out-of-control chaos.
- Matthew 6:34 "Each day has enough trouble of its own."
- Lisa-Jo gently reminds us that being willing to sit and be submerged with one hard thing ...that's doing something. Jesus meets us there too.
Follow Lisa-Jo on Instagram @lisajobaker and Christie at @christiepurifoy and please leave a review about what you think about today's podcast!
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast. https://www.blackbarnonline.com/
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here to visit Olive & June for 20% off your first Mani System. Salon-perfect nails from home is now a dream come true with Olive & June!
Click here to visit Green Chef and use code ordinary130 to get $130 off including free shipping! The #1 Meal Kit for Eating Well! https://greenchef.com/ordinary130
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month. http://www.betterhelp.com/ordinary
Click here to visit Nutrafol and use the promo code ORDINARY to save $15 off your first subscription. Plus, FREE shipping on every order. https://nutrafol.com/
Click here to sign up for your own digital Paper&String care package curated by Christie, Lisa-Jo and friends. http://outoftheordinarypodcast.com/ps