Key Conversation Points:
- Is Easter the weirdest time to invite people to church?
- Lisa-Jo and Christie chat about creating low barrier entry points in our circles whether it's an Easter Egg Hunt or an easy potluck.
- Church service can be in your kitchen over soup as you share the heavy parts of your story. Gathering and church can be simple, sad and beautiful in your own house, in your own way.
- What sense of belonging do you have with your friends and if you don't have it, can you start something like Lisa-Jo and her two friends started? Tell us in the reviews what you do to meet intentionally and regularly with your people.
- Christie is hosting a Garden Party at Maplehurst in May!!! Purchase tickets here now because there's only 50 tickets available. They'll sell quickly.
- Revisit Episode 29 from the Podcast Vault : Our Easy Recipe for Hospitality.
Follow Lisa-Jo on Instagram @lisajobaker and Christie at @christiepurifoy and please leave a review about what you think about today's podcast!
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast. https://www.blackbarnonline.com/
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here to visit Olive & June for 20% off your first Mani System. Salon-perfect nails from home is now a dream come true with Olive & June!
Click here to visit Green Chef and use code ordinary130 to get $130 off including free shipping! The #1 Meal Kit for Eating Well! https://greenchef.com/ordinary130
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month. http://www.betterhelp.com/ordinary
Click here to visit Nutrafol and use the promo code ORDINARY to save $15 off your first subscription. https://nutrafol.com/
Click here to sign up for your own digital Paper&String care package curated by Christie, Lisa-Jo and friends. http://outoftheordinarypodcast.com/ps