173. When God Doesn't Show Up with a Life Preserver
Key Conversation Points:
- This is a golden nugget from our podcast vault of precious and timeless truths from Lisa Jo's daughter, Zoe, when she was nine. Listen as they delve through winter, waiting and hope.
- Straight up ugly is Zoe's favorite. Do you see the beauty in the dead of winter too? Even with everything gone, there's still the roots underground.
- How did Lisa-Jo and Peter eat their words during the pandemic?
- God gives good gifts and waits until the perfect time.
- Jesus doesn't want to give us a thing but wants to give us HIMSELF! He doesn't give a life preserver, but instead he gives His presence!
- Thank you Cornerstone for your ministry!
Friends, please take a moment to subscribe to the show and leave us a review!
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.