169. Healing Isn't Comfortable, Do You Still Want It?
Key Conversation Points:
- Lisa-Jo and Christie are taking some assessments of their lives and wondering if they've made mistakes or are currently making them.
- Where do we want to be by our next birthday? Hear about how Lisa-Jo and Christie are making plans!
- Lisa-Jo's husband, Peter, said, "We think our job as a Christian is to produce something FOR Christ instead of receiving something FROM Christ."
- Will we accept Jesus's gentle invitation to go deeper? Even when it cuts deep. Are we willing? Jesus is willing.
- Getting healing can also mean pain comes too.
- Lisa-Jo revisits past pain and past trauma. God doesn't give you the old thing you lost but something new and miraculous.
- The podcast that is mentioned from three weeks ago: "When you Feel Like You're Drowning."
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast. https://www.blackbarnonline.com/
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here to visit Green Chef and use code ordinary10 to get 10 Free Meals including free shipping! The #1 Meal Kit for Eating Well! https://greenchef.com/ordinary10
Click here to visit Betabrand and get 30% off your order. Find out why women are buying 5 different pairs of these pants! https://www.betabrand.com/ordinary
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month. http://www.betterhelp.com/ordinary
Click here to visit HoneyLove and get 20% off your second item. Use the code ORDINARY for an extra 10% off your entire order. https://www.honeylove.com/
Click here to visit Nutrafol and use the promo code ORDINARY to save $15 off your first subscription. https://nutrafol.com/
Click here to sign up for your own digital Paper&String care package curated by Christie, Lisa-Jo and friends. http://outoftheordinarypodcast.com/ps