Key Conversation Points:
- Have you killed a house plant before? It actually doesn't mean you are doomed for garden making. Who knew?! No green thumb? There's grace here.
- Christie Purifoy has written a new book named "Garden Maker: Growing a Life of Beauty and Wonder with Flowers." Thankfully, it's not just for those with a garden.
- The great thing about Christie is that she's been the one intimidated about growing a garden. She gently guides us through the process with a few seeds. Easy peasy!
- Need proof that you need more flowers in your life? Christie and Lisa-Jo are showing the need that we have deep in our souls that only grows from the soil of a garden.
- Click here to watch the trailer of "Garden Maker."
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast. https://www.blackbarnonline.com/
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here to visit Betabrand and get 30% off your order. Find out why women are buying 5 different pairs of theses pants! https://www.betabrand.com/ordinary
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month. http://www.betterhelp.com/ordinary
Click here to visit Green Chef and use code ordinary10 to get 10 Free Meals including free shipping! The #1 Meal Kit for Eating Well! https://greenchef.com/ordinary10
Click here to visit HoneyLove and get 20% off your second item. Use the code ORDINARY for an extra 10% off your entire order. https://www.honeylove.com/
Click here to sign up for your own digital Paper&String care package curated by Christie, Lisa-Jo and friends. http://outoftheordinarypodcast.com/ps