Out of the Ordinary Winter Reflections:
- "Making friends and family comfortable is an art." What do you want people to feel when they enter your home? It's okay if there's chaos, we're talking about the heart of your home...in the ordinary and in the crazy!
- Winter is either your season or it's not. It can linger on or we can find some ways to find the joy in the middle of the cold and bitter winds.
- There just might be hope that's coming in the next season. There just might be new wine that comes out of the grief.
- Lisa-Jo is reading from "And The Greatest of These" from The Jubilee, by John Blase
- Christie's is reading from The Christmas Chronicles by Nigel Slater.
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast. https://www.blackbarnonline.com/
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month. http://www.betterhelp.com/ordinary
Click here to visit Green Chef and use code ordinary10 to get 10 Free Meals including free shipping! The #1 Meal Kit for Eating Well! https://greenchef.com/ordinary10
Click here and download the Zocdoc app to sign-up for FREE and book a top-rated doctor. https://www.zocdoc.com/ordinary
Click here to visit Betabrand and get 30% off your order. Find out why women are buying 5 different pairs of theses pants! https://www.betabrand.com/ordinary
Click here to sign up for your own digital Paper&String care package curated by Christie, Lisa-Jo and friends. http://outoftheordinarypodcast.com/ps