160. Finding the Face of God in the Storm
Out of the Ordinary Winter Reflections:
- Where's Jesus on the days when it seems He has fallen asleep in the storm? Jesus was asleep on the boat because he wasn't afraid of the waves.
- Let's lean into our dear friendships when it gets hard instead of leaning out. Especially now. Especially after this year.
- Can you be "prayer in action" in this season for someone? Jesus didn't just talk about rescuing, He did it.
- Look for the face of God this week. He's there in the ordinary moments and in the faces around you.
- Lisa-Jo is reading from "My Faith Leaks" from The Middle Matters by Lisa-Jo Baker.
- Christie's is reading from "Writing a Sermon, December 23" by Mary F. C. Pratt found in Light Upon Light, compiled by Sarah Arthur.
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.