154. Do Fences Make Good Neighbors?
Key Conversation Points:
- Lisa-Jo and Christie said "middle finger" on the podcast. What is up with this story?!
- Lisa-Jo shares about how we're supposed to love our neighbor when they're literally and actively trying to make our lives miserable.
- Christianeze isn't real life and the Good Samaritan parable is super difficult to live out. Feelings aren't relevant when we're trying to obey Jesus because he says to love them anyway.
- Who was the mystery man in the dark corner?
- Jesus doesn't let anyone off the hook, the one who needs a neighbor and needs mercy... THAT person is your neighbor.
- Take a peek inside Christie's new book here. It's available for pre-order right now from your favorite bookseller.
- To see more humor and real life follow Lisa-Jo and Christie on IG at @lisajobaker and @christiepurifoy
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast.
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here for 30% off your order with Betabrand, for a limited time. Find out why women are ditching typical work pants for Betabrand’s Dress Pant Yoga Pants.
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month.
Click here to go to GreenChef.com/ordinary125 and use code ordinary125 to get $125 off including free shipping!
Click here to visit Nutrafol.com and use promo code ORDINARY to save $15 off your first month's subscription to Nutrafol, and grow thicker, healthier hair. This is their best offer anywhere and it is only available to US customers for a limited time.
Click here to sign up for your own digital Paper&String care package curated by Christie, Lisa-Jo and friends.