153. Graveyards and Twinkle Lights
Key Conversation Points:
- Faith and Halloween can be uncomfortable to talk about but Lisa-Jo and Christie talk through the tension of the American holiday with clarity and grace.
- As they reminisce about Halloween traditions, please share in the comments about how this holiday has united your neighborhood.
- Who were Christie's neighbors in Chicago and how did Lisa-Jo never know this?!
- Christie asks and answers her question, "Halloween is the eve of what?"
- Lisa-Jo shares with passion and a lump in her throat, "We don't have to be afraid of the things that haunt us."
- Believers in Christ don't have to be afraid of death and the explanation is in the podcast.
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast.
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here for 30% off your order with Betabrand, for a limited time. Find out why women are ditching typical work pants for Betabrand’s Dress Pant Yoga Pants.
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month.
Click here to go to GreenChef.com/ordinary125 and use code ordinary125 to get $125 off including free shipping!
Click here to visit Nutrafol.com and use promo code ORDINARY to save $15 off your first month's subscription to Nutrafol, and grow thicker, healthier hair. This is their best offer anywhere and it is only available to US customers for a limited time.
Click here to sign up for your own digital Paper&String care package curated by Christie, Lisa-Jo and friends.