152. Fresh Eyes
Key Conversation Points:
- What happens in South Africa at 11am and 4pm every day? Should Americans integrate this too?!
- How did only three choices at the store help Lisa-Jo breathe?
- God's first language isn't English.
- Putting on fresh eyes, helps us gain major perspective.
- God's comfortable in all the new places we go, even the dark.
- When you're discouraged by a sliver of your story, there's hope. Lisa-Jo and Christie share why.
- Christie mentions the Grocery Run podcast here. Follow Christie on IG @christiepurifoy
- Find Lisa-Jo's Reels of her South Africa trip are on IG @lisajobaker
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast.
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here and download the Zocdoc app to sign-up for FREE and book a top-rated doctor.
Click here for 30% off your order with Betabrand, for a limited time. Find out why women are ditching typical work pants for Betabrand’s Dress Pant Yoga Pants.
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month.
Click here to go to GreenChef.com/ordinary125 and use code ordinary125 to get $125 off including free shipping!
Click here to sign up for your own digital Paper&String care package curated by Christie, Lisa-Jo and friends.