147. Back to our Roots and into our Ordinary Days
Key Conversation Points:
- Season 4 is here!! We're switching things up! Thanks for your survey responses because they've been so eye-opening and life-giving.
- Listeners say they feel less alone when listening, love the authenticity and honesty. Please share your lovely thoughts on the podcast reviews.
- We're returning to our roots with the title "Out of the Ordinary" and growing deeper in our roots with a show that helps you grow a daily life that matters. In a world that loves bigger, better, fast, and famous, Christie and Lisa-Jo are here to remind you that the very best stories actually grow out of the soil of everyday life.
- We want to see our daily lives with ordinary eyes. Unpacking stories where we find meaning in the daily tasks of emptying the dishwasher, taking kids to the doctor, cooking for friends, bus adventures (more in today's podcast of the never ending bus ride)...and even going to therapy is a part of our stories that matter.
- What's your guess on how many listen from overseas? Let us know where you're listening from right now in the reviews!
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast.
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here for 30% off your order with Betabrand, for a limited time. Find out why women are ditching typical work pants for Betabrand’s Dress Pant Yoga Pants.
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month.
Click here to go to GreenChef.com/ordinary100 and use code ordinary100 to get $100 off including free shipping!
Click here for 20% off your first order with Onyx+Rose and use promo code ORDINARY!
Click here and download the Zocdoc app to sign-up for FREE and book a top-rated doctor.
Click here to sign up for your own digital Paper&String care package curated by Christie, Lisa-Jo and friends.