144. Have you Felt Lonely or Left Out?
Today's Out of the Ordinary Book:
Back Roads to Belonging: Unexpected Paths to Finding Your Place and Your People,
written and read by Kristen Strong.
Visiting Author, Kristen Strong, shares a reading from her latest book!
Feel free to visit Kristen online here for more on her books and her new devotional book coming out in October.
Key Conversation Points:
- Have you struggled to fit in? Wondering if you belong anywhere? Lots of changes have come to you this year and you need to find a new community?
- Kristen, the military wife with homes in ever changing zip codes, gives the experience and grace to lead us down the back road of finding belonging. It's not the popular busy path and it's not the unimportant and unworthy path either.
- Lisa-Jo explains, "Kristen has been the voice inside every woman’s head at some time or another when we have doubted where we belong in the world, sometimes paralyzed by the fear of fitting in, and need a new map for figuring out our place in the world."
- Kristen shares legit hope that's not sugar coated with 3 easy steps to friendship. Her book is a breaktaking dose of her real and honest journey.
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast.
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here for 30% off your order with Betabrand, for a limited time. Find out why women are ditching typical work pants for Betabrand’s Dress Pant Yoga Pants.
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month.
Click here to go to GreenChef.com/ordinary100 and use code ordinary100 to get $100 off including free shipping!
Click here for 20% off your first order with Onyx+Rose and use promo code ORDINARY!
Click here and download the Zocdoc app to sign-up for FREE and book a top-rated doctor.
Click here to sign up for your own digital Paper&String care package curated by Christie, Lisa-Jo and friends.