140. What's Real?!
Today's Out of the Ordinary Book:
The Weight of Memory written and read by Shawn Smucker
Visiting Author, Shawn Smucker shares a reading from his latest novel!
Key Conversation Points:
- If you've loved anyone that's received the worst news of their life, this book will help you navigate the depths of their feelings.
- Here is a story that makes us ask questions about what is real and what is true in our own lives.
- Here is a grandpa and a granddaughter who straddle two timelines, two realities and discover where they intersect in beautiful and unexpected ways
- Is the lady with the silver hair really who we think she might be?
- This sticky ending will leave you thinking about it, stuck on Shawn's small town life and four friends whose lives intertwine with a lake and a little girl in deeply mysterious ways.
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast.
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here for 30% off your order with Betabrand, for a limited time. Find out why women are ditching typical work pants for Betabrand’s Dress Pant Yoga Pants.
Click here for 25% off when you keep everything in your Stitch Fix order.
Click here to go to GreenChef.com/ordinary100 and use code ordinary100 to get $100 off including free shipping!
Click here to sign up for your own digital Paper&String care package curated by Christie, Lisa-Jo and friends.