133. The One with The Creepy Twins
Today's Out of the Ordinary Book:
Amelia Peabody's Egypt: A Compendium, Elizabeth Peters & Kristen Whitbread
Key Conversation Points:
- What makes the American Girl dolls so appealing?
- Why Christie is not a fan of the Tolkien or Rowling extended books and worlds
- The spoonful of sugar history that Lisa-Jo likes
- Meet Christie's creepy twins and the story behind them
- Why we care about truth in our historical fiction
Here's Stephen Colbert and his insane knowledge of the Silmarillion
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast.
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here to go to GreenChef.com/ordinary90 and use code ordinary90 to get $90 off including free shipping!
Click here to visit HookedOnPhonics.com/ORDINARY, and receive your first month for just one dollar.
Click here to visit Nutrafol.com and use promo code ORDINARY to save $15 off your first month's subscription to Nutrafol, and grow thicker, healthier hair. This is their best offer anywhere and it is only available to US customers for a limited time.
Click here to sign up for your own digital Paper&String care package curated by Christie, Lisa-Jo and friends.