127. Signs of an Untrustworthy Narrator
Today's Out of the Ordinary Book:
All Fall Down by Ally Carter
Book 1 in the Embassy Row series
How the Books We Read Help Us Better Understand the Lives we Lead:
- Lisa-Jo is suspicious of her own point of view and here is why
- Christie asks what YA spy novels have to say about real, ordinary, grown up lives
- They dip into Lisa-Jo's former life as a diplomat
- Why we learn more from fiction than self help books
- What this novel might teach you about yourself and your beliefs even if you never read it
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast.
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here to go to GreenChef.com/ordinary90 and use code ordinary90 to get $90 off including free shipping!
Click here to sign up for your own digital Paper&String care package curated by Christie, Lisa-Jo and friends.