36. The One Secret to Better Friendships
This is the story of a special night out.
Christie and Lisa-Jo share the story of a recent Friday night spent together that was different from anything they've shared before.
Here's a story for anyone longing to have better friendships and to be a better friend. This is a conversation about the poison of comparison and the antidote that is learning how to be someone's "second in command."
- The Bible story Lisa-Jo found so confounding and inspiring? It's 1 Samuel 23:15-18
- Invite Lisa-Jo to speak at your event: click here
- We Saved You a Seat Bible Study, as described by Lisa-Jo, includes the whole story of Jonathan, Saul, and David.
- Check out Lisa-Jo's book Never Unfriended
Get $10 off your first Fab, Fit, Fun box at www.fabfitfun.com use coupon code ORDINARY10
We can't wait for you to read Lisa-Jo's new book, preorder here: The Middle Matters
Take a moment to scroll down and subscribe to the show so you never miss a conversation. And we we LOVE reading all your kind reviews. Thank you so much!
Want behind-the-scenes podcast news, photos, & events in your in box? Sign up here.
Discover Lisa-Jo's books here.
Discover Christie's books here.