202. Muddling Through Faith
Key Conversation Points:
- Is muddling through faith the exception or the rule?
- Sometimes we can feel like we're following breadcrumbs to connect the dots but guess what we see when we look back?! Lisa-Jo and Christie share moving and personal stories to show us what faith looks like.
- Faith isn’t passive but it's an in motion experience.
- We are a loaf of bread that God breaks to multiply.
- The Black Barn Online community here.
Follow Lisa-Jo on Instagram @lisajobaker and Christie at @christiepurifoy and please leave a review about what you think about today's podcast!
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast.
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here to visit join Thrive Market today and get $80 in free groceries!
Click here to purchase the book Liturgy of the Ordinary and use the code TISH22 for 30% off the book.
Click here to visit Green Chef and use code ordinary135 to get $135 across 5 boxes and your first box ships free! The #1 Meal Kit for Eating Well!
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month.
Click here to visit Nutrafol and use the promo code ORDINARY to save $15 off your first subscription. Plus, FREE shipping on every order.