201. Muddling Through the Holidays
Key Conversation Points:
- How does Diet Coke and KitKats honor God?
- There is a sense that the holidays happen if mom makes it happen, but we have ideas on how to make it less stressful.
- The low bar is sacred and intentional. We can be creative and still not go overboard.
- We're not creating an image for social media, but an experience for our family. The planning and preparation is most importantly in our hearts.
- Christ wants you to come to communion as you are and not just when you have it all together.
- Song Mention: "The Meal We Could Not Make" by Son of Laughter
Follow Lisa-Jo on Instagram @lisajobaker and Christie at @christiepurifoy and please leave a review about what you think about today's podcast!
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast.
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here to visit join Thrive Market today and get $80 in free groceries!
Click here to purchase the book Liturgy of the Ordinary and use the code TISH22 for 30% off the book.
Click here to visit Green Chef and use code ordinary135 to get $135 across 5 boxes and your first box ships free! The #1 Meal Kit for Eating Well!
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month.
Click here to visit Nutrafol and use the promo code ORDINARY to save $15 off your first subscription. Plus, FREE shipping on every order.