199. Muddling through...the Unexpected
- We're starting a new series about muddling through and lowering the bar for you!
- Have you known anyone in real life that has gotten rabie shots?! Christie's is a real life person who has muddled through a bat encounter.
- Muddling through is a choice. It's not always making the best of it but it's just accepting it.
- Adult temper tantrums don't move us to peace and doesn't make us feel better.
- Lisa-Jo's daughter reminds us in the intense, crazy moment we can say, "It'll make a great story tomorrow."
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast.
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here to visit join Thrive Market today and get $80 in free groceries!
Click here to purchase the book Liturgy of the Ordinary and use the code TISH22 for 30% off the book.
Click here to visit Green Chef and use code ordinary135 to get $135 across 5 boxes and your first box ships free! The #1 Meal Kit for Eating Well!
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month.
Click here to visit Nutrafol and use the promo code ORDINARY to save $15 off your first subscription. Plus, FREE shipping on every order.