194. #5- How to Hack a CREATIVE PROJECT!
Lisa-Jo and Christie are helping us get unstuck and have courage to do the thing we really want to try this summer! They are giving us 8 Cliff Notes for being a human.
Simple Summer Short Cut Hacks!
1. How to Hack A GARDEN (Ep. 190)
2. How to hack DRIVE TIME (Ep. 191)
3. How to hack READING (Ep. 192)
4. How to hack FEEDING YOUR FAMILY (Ep. 193)
5. How to hack a CREATIVE PROJECT (Ep. 194)
6. How to hack a PERSONALITY
7. How to hack a FREE DEGREE
8. How to hack BACK TO SCHOOL
We're saving your life this summer with 8 easy hacks to simplify your life! #5: A CREATIVE PROJECT
- Lisa-Jo would have never guessed Christie's shocking creative project.
- Always ask: Is this creative project for me to do, or someone else or a hybrid?
- Love is the thing that you can bring to the project that no one else can.
- Don't let fear keep you paralyzed but keep going.
- You have permission to lean into things and decide what's best for your project!
Got someone who has a creative project idea in your life? Share this week's episode with your people raising all the kids!
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast.
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here to complete the quiz with Aisling Interiors on the space you want to redesign, then use code “ordinary'' at check out to receive 10% off any booking.
Click here to visit join Thrive Market today and get $80 in free groceries!
Click here to visit Olive & June for 20% off your first Mani System. Salon-perfect nails from home is now a dream come true with Olive & June!
Click here to visit Green Chef and use code ordinary135 to get $135 across 5 boxes and your first box ships free! The #1 Meal Kit for Eating Well!
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month.
Click here to visit Nutrafol and use the promo code ORDINARY to save $15 off your first subscription. Plus, FREE shipping on every order.