191. #2 - How to Hack DRIVE TIME!
Lisa-Jo and Christie are helping us get unstuck and have courage to do the thing we really want to try this summer! They are giving us 8 Cliff Notes for being a human.
Simple Summer Short Cut Hacks!
1. How to Hack A GARDEN (Ep. 190)
2. How to hack DRIVE TIME (Ep. 191)
3. How to hack READING
4. How to hack FEEDING YOUR FAMILY
5. How to hack a CREATIVE PROJECT
6. How to hack a PERSONALITY
7. How to hack a FREE DEGREE
8. How to hack BACK TO SCHOOL
We're saving your life this summer with 8 easy hacks to simplify your life! #2 DRIVE TIME HACKS!
- Lisa-Jo and Christie want you to feel like your drive tIme is an award.
- They share Audio hacks with Audible, Bible reading and more.
- Take time to reconnect with yourself.
- Bonus Parenting Hack with Drive Time: Teach the teens to be aware of the family's schedules.
- Connect with others.
- Do whatever you need in drive time, to connect with friends, family and God.
- Christie enjoys the self-care she has implemented in her quiet, solo drive time because the house can be louder during the summer. She can listen to anything she wants. Can you relate?
- Lisa-Jo has found that combining the cocoon of the car with a treat with kids is a huge win!
- Christie mentioned Peter Grainger's DC Smith mystery series in audio format here.
Got a Driver with long drive times in your life? Share this week's episode with them!
Follow Lisa-Jo on Instagram @lisajobaker and Christie at @christiepurifoy and please leave a review about what you think about today's podcast!
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast.
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here to visit join Thrive Market today and get $80 in free groceries!
Click here to purchase the book Liturgy of the Ordinary and use the code TISH22 for 30% off the book.
Click here to visit Olive & June for 20% off your first Mani System. Salon-perfect nails from home is now a dream come true with Olive & June!
Click here to visit Green Chef and use code ordinary135 to get $135 across 5 boxes and your first box ships free! The #1 Meal Kit for Eating Well!
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month.
Click here to visit Nutrafol and use the promo code ORDINARY to save $15 off your first subscription. Plus, FREE shipping on every order.