190. #1 - How to Hack a Garden!
Lisa-Jo and Christie are helping us get unstuck and have courage to do the thing we really want to try this summer! They are giving us 8 simple, summer short cut hacks!
How to Hack...
1. A Garden (Ep. 190)
2. Drive Time
4. Feeding Your Family
5. A Creative Project
6. A Personality
7. A Free Degree
8. Back to School
We're saving your life this summer with 8 easy hacks to simplify your life! #1- How to Hack a GARDEN!
- Tips to Hack a Garden:
- Embrace the mess.
- Start small or else go big.
- Cardboard is your friend.
- Christie reminds us that "participating in the natural rhythms of creation is so satisfying."
- You don't need a big budget to grow a garden.
- Let go of total control, the need to impress other people and the desire for things to always look pristine.
- Lisa-Jo states the truth we need to hear by saying, "If we want deep relationships with people, we have to dig into the messy."
Got a Gardener in your life? Share this week's episode with them!
Follow Lisa-Jo on Instagram @lisajobaker and Christie at @christiepurifoy and please leave a review about what you think about today's podcast!
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast.
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here to visit join Thrive Market today and get $80 in free groceries!
Click here to purchase the book Liturgy of the Ordinary and use the code TISH22 for 30% off the book.
Click here to visit Olive & June for 20% off your first Mani System. Salon-perfect nails from home is now a dream come true with Olive & June!
Click here to visit Green Chef and use code ordinary135 to get $135 across 5 boxes and your first box ships free! The #1 Meal Kit for Eating Well!
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month.
Click here to visit Nutrafol and use the promo code ORDINARY to save $15 off your first subscription. Plus, FREE shipping on every order.