187. Seven Party Personalities: #5 - The Wishful Thinker
1. The Artist (Ep. 183)
2. The Extrovert (Ep. 184)
3. The Romantic (Ep. 185)
4. The Introvert (Ep. 186)
5. The Wishful Thinker
6. The Epicurean
- What birthday is Lisa-Jo nervous about?
- We all need a friend like Christie that takes our dreams and wishful thinking in stride and can make it happen.
- Be creative in the stories you tell yourself. Let the wishful thinker dream! Then speak your dreams out loud.
- Wishful thinking doesn't have to equal unrealistic thinking but it equals CREATIVE thinking. Make it fit to what's reality in your life.
- You can aim for something that seems to be good, worthwhile and the right thing. We can't know the unknown so just start with tangible steps to fulfill the best party you can throw for yourself or your person.
- Lisa-Jo mentions "Day in the Life: Night Edition."
Follow Lisa-Jo on Instagram @lisajobaker and Christie at @christiepurifoy and please leave a review about what you think about today's podcast!
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast. https://www.blackbarnonline.com/
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here to visit Olive & June for 20% off your first Mani System. Salon-perfect nails from home is now a dream come true with Olive & June!
Click here to visit Green Chef and use code ordinary130 to get $130 off including free shipping! The #1 Meal Kit for Eating Well! https://greenchef.com/ordinary130
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month. http://www.betterhelp.com/ordinary
Click here to visit Nutrafol and use the promo code ORDINARY to save $15 off your first subscription. Plus, FREE shipping on every order. https://nutrafol.com/
Click here to visit Ritual and use the promo code ORDINARY to save 10% on your first three months. http://www.ritual.com/ORDINARY
Click here to sign up for your own digital Paper&String care package curated by Christie, Lisa-Jo and friends. http://outoftheordinarypodcast.com/ps