186. Seven Party Personalities: #4 - The Introvert
1. The Artist (Ep. 183)
2. The Extrovert (Ep. 184)
3. The Romantic (Ep. 185)
4. The Introvert
5. The Wishful Thinker
6. The Epicurean
- Real conversations around a table are perfect for the introvert and good for all of us who need some intentional connection in our week.
- The Bible says that "kind words are like honey" and a dinner party can feed the soul like honey with words of encouragement and depth.
- Put on your calendar specific connections with friends that are non-negotiable, even if it's around the table at a restaurant. There are no rules on how this has to go!
- With a smaller party, the host can experience it the same way as the guest, which is different from hosting a big party.
Follow Lisa-Jo on Instagram @lisajobaker and Christie at @christiepurifoy and please leave a review about what you think about today's podcast!
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast. https://www.blackbarnonline.com/
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here to visit Olive & June for 20% off your first Mani System. Salon-perfect nails from home is now a dream come true with Olive & June!
Click here to visit Green Chef and use code ordinary130 to get $130 off including free shipping! The #1 Meal Kit for Eating Well! https://greenchef.com/ordinary130
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month. http://www.betterhelp.com/ordinary
Click here to visit Nutrafol and use the promo code ORDINARY to save $15 off your first subscription. Plus, FREE shipping on every order. https://nutrafol.com/
Click here to visit Ritual and use the promo code ORDINARY to save 10% on your first three months. http://www.ritual.com/ORDINARY
Click here to sign up for your own digital Paper&String care package curated by Christie, Lisa-Jo and friends. http://outoftheordinarypodcast.com/ps