182. A Day In the Life: NIGHT EDITION
Key Conversation Points:
- Do you have a nighttime person that comes out to play and forgets all responsibility that awaits in the morning?
- The ordinary unpicturesque views inside our four walls in the evening are the moments that bind us.
- Be intentional with your people where you can and all the rest of life you do the best you can, because much of life we can't control anyway.
- Reflecting on the story of your days helps you find the meaning in it.
- As you decontruct your days, see beyond the ordinary and push past it to see the beauty. A visual snapshot is powerful.
- Keep being curious about your story. Time doesn't stand still and it's not always sad that it keeps going.
Follow Lisa-Jo on Instagram @lisajobaker and Christie at @christiepurifoy and please leave a review about what you think about today's podcast!
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast. https://www.blackbarnonline.com/
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here to visit Olive & June for 20% off your first Mani System. Salon-perfect nails from home is now a dream come true with Olive & June!
Click here to visit Green Chef and use code ordinary130 to get $130 off including free shipping! The #1 Meal Kit for Eating Well! https://greenchef.com/ordinary130
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month. http://www.betterhelp.com/ordinary
Click here to visit Nutrafol and use the promo code ORDINARY to save $15 off your first subscription. Plus, FREE shipping on every order. https://nutrafol.com/
Click here to visit Ritual and use the promo code ORDINARY to save 10% on your first three months. http://www.ritual.com/ORDINARY
Click here to sign up for your own digital Paper&String care package curated by Christie, Lisa-Jo and friends. http://outoftheordinarypodcast.com/ps