Key Conversation Points:
- Growing a daily life that matters isn't one size fits all. It just means to pay attention to what it means for you!
- Unpack your day with Lisa-Jo and Christie. Join them as the sun rises as two regular moms process their regular mornings. Solidarity!
- Please raise your hand if your kids drink coffee with you in the morning?
- It's interesting to decode the parts of our lives and psychology of what makes us feel safe in comparison to how we prepare to work for the day.
- Does your brain try to trick you with your intentions too?
- Lisa-Jo talks about how she must deep dive to the quiet bottom of the ocean to get the long stretches of focused time for whatever creative work needs to be done. Tell us in the reviews about your morning routines. Let's all learn from each other.
Follow Lisa-Jo on Instagram @lisajobaker and Christie at @christiepurifoy and please leave a review about what you think about today's podcast!
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast. https://www.blackbarnonline.com/
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here to visit Olive & June for 20% off your first Mani System. Salon-perfect nails from home is now a dream come true with Olive & June!
Click here to visit Green Chef and use code ordinary130 to get $130 off including free shipping! The #1 Meal Kit for Eating Well! https://greenchef.com/ordinary130
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month. http://www.betterhelp.com/ordinary
Click here to visit Nutrafol and use the promo code ORDINARY to save $15 off your first subscription. Plus, FREE shipping on every order. https://nutrafol.com/
Click here to visit Ritual and use the promo code ORDINARY to save 10% on your first three months. http://www.ritual.com/ORDINARY
Click here to sign up for your own digital Paper&String care package curated by Christie, Lisa-Jo and friends. http://outoftheordinarypodcast.com/ps