170. Holding a Divine Anchor in the Middle of Bombs Falling
Key Conversation Points:
- How can we enlarge ourselves for someone else's story?
- What does it mean to embrace the ordinary smallness because therein lies the glory, the DNA, of Christ. Lisa-Jo's intimate perspective on Ukraine is so vital to understand right now. Learn from her memories and experience.
- Where Lisa-Jo used to work in Ukraine is the area that flashes across the news all the time right now. Who knew that building has so many special treasures?!
- How do Lisa-Jo's Ukrainian friends still have their ordinary mornings even in the midst of hearing bombs exploding in the background?
- We can't opt out on the ordinary, holy moments and only focus on death and destruction. Sorrow and every day life can hold hands.
- What does Christie mean about naming and unnaming? How can it push back darkness?
- Shannan's Instagram Post is here.
- Lisa-Jo's Ukraine Post is here.
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.