167. Highs and Lows
Key Conversation Points:
- Let's take stock with some highs and lows, including dirty, dumb dogs, hypochondriacs, friends and tea.
- There's "not a lot not to love" about Christie's new book! If you haven't bought it yet, click here to read about reflecting God's majesty and glory as our Creator and a little bit of heaven on earth through flowers.
- Lisa-Jo flew to Denver this week to interview with Focus on the Family about her book The Middle Matters which is a collection of love stories about ordinary life!
- The saved stories are in Lisa-Jo's IG about her Denver trip and Kristen's cozy cabin.
- Thanks to Lisa-Jo, have you ever heard of the greatest thing EVA for relaxing that Christie just discovered?
- Christie always reads "Winter Solstice" with Rosamunde Pilcher every winter and the tea in the book has become one of her favorites. The tea is Lapsang Souchong.
- Christie's been visiting other podcasts and having a blast. Christie will be a guest on these podcasts: The Stories Between Us with Shawn and Maile Smucker and Saving You a Seat with Karen Hardwick.
- What are your highs and lows this week? Please tell us in the reviews. It's encouraging for all listeners to read. Tag @lisajobaker and @christiepurifoy on Instagram so they can see your highs and lows as well.
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.