Key Conversation Points:
- The podcast starts with Lisa-Jo desperately needing answers about finding equilibrium when she's drowning in life and she gets her answer! Find out how!
- Lisa-Jo states that "God is not waterboarding us." Since he's not, then what's the purpose through this pain in the tsunami?
- An excerpt is read from The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis, "The prayers offered in the state of dryness are those which please him best."
- We aren't meant to be the peaceful center in our storm, it's Jesus. We're not meant to play that role for our kids, family or friends.
- Jesus wasn't asleep on the boat because he didn't care. He had the peace in the middle of the waves.
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast. https://www.blackbarnonline.com/
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here to visit Green Chef and use code ordinary10 to get 10 Free Meals including free shipping! The #1 Meal Kit for Eating Well! https://greenchef.com/ordinary10
Click here to visit Betabrand and get 30% off your order. Find out why women are buying 5 different pairs of theses pants! https://www.betabrand.com/ordinary
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month. http://www.betterhelp.com/ordinary
Click here to visit HoneyLove and get 20% off your second item. Use the code ORDINARY for an extra 10% off your entire order. https://www.honeylove.com/
Click here to visit Nutrafol and use the promo code ORDINARY to save $15 off your first subscription. https://nutrafol.com/
Click here to sign up for your own digital Paper&String care package curated by Christie, Lisa-Jo and friends. http://outoftheordinarypodcast.com/ps