165. How To Make Your Life Make Sense
Key Conversation Points:
- It's possible to make sense of the weird parts of our stories.
- No part of your past is insignificant.
- God isn't just allowing randomness in our lives for no reason but he's making a pattern. Do you see it in your life?
- Christie and Lisa-Jo show us the courage and struggle of owning ALL the parts of our story.
- Anyone can be a gardener. Trust Christie on this. We're reminded that our life is not random. God knows where all the the seeds are planted.
- Lisa-Jo read from the Chapter entitled "Seeds: Ready, Set, Grow" from Christie Purifoy's new book Garden Maker: Growing a Life of Beauty and Wonder with Flowers. The book is available for purchase now. It's a book about becoming!! Grab a few copies because you'll want to share it with friends!
- Lisa-Jo has a whole story about Maplehurt on her IG stories saved here.
- Christie reads from "Flowers of Importance" on page 137 in her new book "Garden Maker."
- Canon 80D is the camera Christie uses for her photography.
- Tag @christiepurifoy and share about this podcast. Christie and Lisa-Jo will choose a listener to send a signed copy straight from Christie's home to the winner.
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.