162. Take a Load Off
Key Conversation Points:
- This year we have permission to know what happens isn't on us.
- Lying in bed in a hole is okay in this new year with the Lord. He doesn't need a clean pantry or tidy bedrooms to be present with you in the hole.
- Lisa-Jo said our body, day and new year is God's country. What does that mean? Are you the King or Queen in your land?
- Christie has a book coming out at the end of the month with another one due soon. She still is calm in the middle of the hustle even though she has an insane workload right now. How does she do it? What does she say she needs more of? Do you agree?
- This new Venite prayer app is more Scripture and prayers with no burden.
- Advice from an amazing garderner: Every year something will be a disaster but something else will be a marvel.
- It is our 4th New Year together on this podcast! We need your comments and 5 stars to fuel our hearts as we keep going!
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast. https://www.blackbarnonline.com/
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here to visit Betabrand and get 30% off your order. Find out why women are buying 5 different pairs of theses pants! https://www.betabrand.com/ordinary
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month. http://www.betterhelp.com/ordinary
Click here to visit Green Chef and use code ordinary10 to get 10 Free Meals including free shipping! The #1 Meal Kit for Eating Well! https://greenchef.com/ordinary10
Click here to visit HoneyLove and get 20% off your second item. Use the code ORDINARY for an extra 10% off your entire order. https://www.honeylove.com/
Click here to sign up for your own digital Paper&String care package curated by Christie, Lisa-Jo and friends. http://outoftheordinarypodcast.com/ps