146. Help Us Pick a Paint Color for the Podcast
Key Conversation Points:
- Why doesn't Lisa-Jo need a fake backdrop on her Zoom calls anymore?
- We all have a room we'd like to switch up. We have ideas on how to choose some color!
- How do you sidestep pain in your life? The joy we found in our weekend projects may help you too!
- Listening to advice has its place and we need your input! Please take 60 seconds to give us your opinions here.
- Living in the ordinary days helps fulfill our dreams, even in the doubts and second guessing we have permission to change things up.
- CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS IN OUR SURVEY
- See Lisa-Jo's bookshelf painting story here
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast.
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here for 30% off your order with Betabrand, for a limited time. Find out why women are ditching typical work pants for Betabrand’s Dress Pant Yoga Pants.
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month.
Click here to go to GreenChef.com/ordinary100 and use code ordinary100 to get $100 off including free shipping!
Click here for 20% off your first order with Onyx+Rose and use promo code ORDINARY!
Click here and download the Zocdoc app to sign-up for FREE and book a top-rated doctor.
Click here to sign up for your own digital Paper&String care package curated by Christie, Lisa-Jo and friends.