137. Too Small to Ignore
Today's Out of the Ordinary Book:
Too Small to Ignore, Wes Stafford
Key Conversation Points:
- How did Lisa-Jo and Christie's recent trip to Lancaster, PA remind Christie of Narnia?
- A Virtual Event is coming! Listen for details about this incredible unique celebration to see into Christie and Lisa-Jo's friendship and life.
- We must believe children in what they tell us about abuse. "I BELIEVE YOU!"
- Wes Stafford writes that there's an invisible war raging over our children but Satan and God don't forget they exist.
- What's a way to open up your home to children without having them in your home?
- Christie says, "If I have three children, then at the very least I should sponsor a child [with Compassion] for each one. If our family grows, then our Compassion family will grow."
- Find out how you can have access to French food with raspberries, lemon and chocolate.
YOU'RE INVITED! On July 22 at 8pm EST TO A LIVE VIRTUAL EVENT with Christie and Lisa-Jo talking books and cooking from Louise Penny's cozy mystery series.
Click here for all the details.
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast.
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here to go to GreenChef.com/ordinary100 and use code ordinary100 to get $100 off including free shipping!
Click here to visit HookedOnPhonics.com/ORDINARY, and receive your first month for just one dollar.
Click here to visit Nutrafol.com and use promo code ORDINARY to save $15 off your first month's subscription to Nutrafol, and grow thicker, healthier hair. This is their best offer anywhere and it is only available to US customers for a limited time.
Click here to sign up for your own digital Paper&String care package curated by Christie, Lisa-Jo and friends.