134. Behind the Books: A Big Reveal!
This week is the first in a special series we'll be dipping into every now and again that we're calling "Behind the Books"-- a chance for us to hear from authors and learn more about the story behind their books.
This week Christie is in the hot seat with a big new reveal.
Today's Out of the Ordinary Book:
Garden Maker: Growing a Life of Beauty and Wonder with Flowers, Christie Purifoy
Key Conversation Points:
- We go behind Christie's newest book to give you the scoop on the title and the key change that made the subtitle so pitch perfect
- Christie shares the brand new skill she had to learn to make this book possible
- Lisa-Jo brags about how she influenced the cover photo, which was never the one Christie had planned to use
- We learn how the pandemic impacted Christie's garden and how this book rescued her flowers
- This book has something to say to every gardener and non-gardener alike about the value of your life.
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast.
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here to go to GreenChef.com/ordinary90 and use code ordinary90 to get $90 off including free shipping!
Click here to visit HookedOnPhonics.com/ORDINARY, and receive your first month for just one dollar.
Click here to visit Nutrafol.com and use promo code ORDINARY to save $15 off your first month's subscription to Nutrafol, and grow thicker, healthier hair. This is their best offer anywhere and it is only available to US customers for a limited time.
Click here to sign up for your own digital Paper&String care package curated by Christie, Lisa-Jo and friends.