130. Dealing with the Weeds and Emails of Life
Today's Out of the Ordinary Book:
Tasha Tudor's Garden by Tovah Martin
Key Conversation Points:
- Lisa-Jo and Christie have mini panic attacks related to the admin of life
- What's lurking beneath Christie's garden (and you'd never know from her Instagram photos)
- What if you didn't have to deal with the business of being human? Is there a downside?
- The one thing NOT to say to a gardener
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast.
Click here to get a lovely little peek into Tasha Tudor's garden and to hear her talk about her peonies. And how long her garden took to look the way it does.
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here to go to GreenChef.com/ordinary90 and use code ordinary90 to get $90 off including free shipping!
Click here to join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health through the online counseling offered by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month by visiting www.betterhelp.com/ordinary
Click here to sign up for your own digital Paper&String care package curated by Christie, Lisa-Jo and friends.