125. Navigating through Hard Headlines
Today's Out of the Ordinary Book:
A Prayer for Orion: A Son's Addiction and a Mother's Love, by Katherine James
Key Conversation Points:
- Why Lisa-Jo was jealous of a mother living through every parent's worst nightmare?
- Whether Lisa-Jo or Christie tends to be the more judgey and what the antidote is
- Christie's honest response to hard headlines
- How books help us decode our own darkest nights.
Click here to join the conversations we have with listeners every week around the podcast.
Sponsor appreciation: We're so grateful to partner with show sponsors that keep making our work possible.
Click here to go to GreenChef.com/ordinary90 and use code ordinary90 to get $90 off including free shipping!
Click here to sign up for your own digital Paper&String care package curated by Christie, Lisa-Jo and friends.